TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The parties hereto acknowledge and agree that the Purchaser will pay the entire purchase price according to Buffalo’s terms of sale (10th prix net 11th). Cash discounts offered must be paid by the 10th prix or the discounts are not available. In the event of Purchaser default, Buffalo may charge and collect a late charge of 1.5% per month of unpaid contract price. Buffalo shall also be entitled to costs of collection including court costs and attorney fees in the event of default by the purchaser (actual costs or 33% of the amount due, whichever is greater).
- All prices are F.O.B. shipping point unless otherwise specified. Prices shown do not include sales or other taxes imposed on the sale of goods. Taxes now or hereafter imposed upon sales or shipments will be added to the purchase price. buyer agrees to reimburse Seller for any such tax or provide Seller with an acceptable tax exemption certificate.
- Buffalo makes NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHER WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Any warranty extend to the purchaser is that of the Manufacturer, and not of Buffalo.
- Buffalo shall not under any circumstance be liable for special or consequential damages, such as, but no limited to, damages or loss of there property or equipment, loss of profits or revenue, cost of capital, cost of purchased or replacement goods or claims of customers or Purchaser for service interruptions. Any remedy of Purchaser shall be with respect to any warranty extended by the Manufacturer. The remedy of the Purchaser set forth herein is exclusive and the liability of Buffalo with respect to any contract, or anything done in connection therewith such as the performance or breach thereof or from this sale delivery, resale installation or use of any goods on which such liability is based.
- Its is expressly understood that the title to property shall not pass to the Purchaser but shalt remain vested in and be the property of Buffalo or its assigns, until the payment of the purchase prime and late charge, and the performance of all the conditions and stipulations of the Application have been met. No agreement for any extension of time or postponement of any payment shall be valid unless in writing signed by an officer of Buffalo. It is expressly agreed that the property shall be an remain strictly personal property an retain its character as such, no matter in what manner it may be affixed or attached to any building or structure.
- For the purpose of enforcing Buffalo’s rights, the Purchaser authorizes Buffalo to enter in the premises, with or without notice, and remove the property, and hereby waives any action, or rights of action arising out of such entry and repossession.
- Buffalo and Purchaser agree that Buffalo may assign all its right, title and interest in the account created hereby including without limitation, it’s collection remedies, and Purchaser shall attorn to such assignee.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and may not be altered except in writing signed by an office of Buffalo and the Purchaser, and shall be construed accruing to the laws of the state of Alabama.
RETURNED GOODS POLICY
- Returns on special non-stock items must have a factory approval before returning.
- Buffalo will issue full credit for the merchandise returned that meets the following conditions:
- Merchandise being returned must be within 60 days of invoice date.
- All items returned must be stock material and of reasonable quantity.
- All merchandise must be accompanied by documentation providing Buffalo the following information: original invoice, quantity of items being returned and reason for the return.
- Merchandise must be in resalable condition as determined by a Buffalo representative.
If all of the above requirements are met, the customer will not be liable for any restocking charge. If proper documentation as outlined in “iii” above is not provided, a restocking (handing) charge of 25% may be charged to cover our additional expenses incurred in researching proof or purchase. STOCK MATERIALS RETURNED WITHIN 60-90 DAYS – 25% RESTOCKING CHARGE: 90 DAYS AND OVER; NO RETURNS. RETURNS OF NON-STOCK MATERIAL, SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCTS AND RETURNS OF LARGE QUANTITIES OF MERCHANDISE REQUIRE ARRANGEMENTS TO BE MADE WITH OUR VENDORS. Therefore, we cannot authorize these products to be returned to Buffalo until such returns have been approved by the manufacturer or its representative in writing to Buffalo. MATERIAL WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED by our drivers if pick up has been previously authorized by the issuing of a “RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION”.
This document was last updated on July, 20 2015.